Sunday 28 October 2012

Double Work

Pretty much when I'm not at work, I'm at Capricorn with Benny and Terry.
Been cleaning soooo much, grabbing things for the guys and trying to draw when there's nothing happening. I'm pretty luck that they're letting me hang out and watch them work so I can learn some new stuff.

Terry decided he wants to teach me to pierce, cos apparently people keep coming in and asking for piercings and they have no time to do it, so that could be cool, hopefully I don't ruin anyone's face.

They've been throwing a few dollars my way for helping out, which is pretty unbelievable for me. Most people in my position would probably be getting abused and treated like shit for the same opportunity, so I'm fucking psyched with the way things are at the moment.

So yeah, things are pretty good, burning myself out a bit cos I've barely been at home, but I prefer that over sitting on my laptop all night doing fuck all.

Couple of shitty iPhone pics yo..

 

Twistie on steroids. Not exaggerating, but 90% of that was cheese powder and it was next level salty.


Didn't know what to draw today and had Jim Phillips Skate Art book in my car.

That's all for now bloke.

No comments:

Post a Comment