Tuesday 16 October 2012

Wednesday, bruv..

Dear Diary,
Mood: Apathetic

Oi that song is funny, I don’t care who you are. Current status: at work, listening to James Brown.

On the weekend I saw some friends which was cool, but that’s boring unless you know who they are. Saturday I went down to Benny’s shop and was cleaning tubes. Ben and Terry told me to keep a tally of how many I’d done. They’re giving me 50c each, so $1 a tube, and I’d clocked up 50, so they gave me $50.

It’s actually fucking cool as because anyone who hangs out in a tattoo shop would be getting nothing, and probably being told to fuck off. But Benny and Terry are both awesome dudes and always teaching me stuff and treating me like a human being when I’m there (I’ve heard horror stories) so I’m in an amazing position. I need to practice drawing a lot more, cos we all know I’m really shit at it, but that’s good motivation.

Anyway, was gonna save all the money I earn there and from selling random shit and keep it for later, but this morning I changed my mind and bought Ben Corday’s Tattoo Travel Book, cos I don’t really have any of my own reference books. So now I gotta wait a few weeks for that but it’ll be worth it.

Last night my pet snake Lil Jayne bit me for the first time. It sucked, but it was more the shock than anything. It didn’t really hurt, but I was shaking like a motherfucker cos she caught me off guard. And now I have a little bruise surrounded by teeth marks on my finger, ahwell, try again tomorrow I guess.

Oh yeah, last night the family was around for dinner, and we were all just talking shit and my 25 year old brother said something about this Mum who runs a bakery, cos he used to be friends with her son in primary school, so I said "Oh yeah, is she a MILF?" and my brother gave me a real dirty look and said "Don't say stupid shit like that Pete.", so you know, HE'S GROWING UP FAST.

I drew some depictions on post-it notes down there. They’re very true to life, so check them out.

Will bust out the camera tomorrow probably!

And I'm still using this phone app, soz boz.

No comments:

Post a Comment